As your community bank family, we're here to help your small business recover from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. The Small Business Administration is hoping to accept additional applications for their Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program that authorized $349 billion to maintain employee retention and other expenses for our country's small business owners.
As we await the verdict on expanding funds for this program, Community National Bank & Trust of Texas (an approved SBA lender) encourages you to submit your documentation now to fast-track your application, should the PPP program re-open to the public.
Eligible applicants must meet program standards stated in the Small Business Act, including small businesses, some nonprofit organizations, Veterans organizations, Tribal businesses, and self-employed individuals or independent contractors that meet the requirements. Questions about your eligibility? Call your local branch to speak with a loan officer today!
1) Click Here to download the application
2) Gather supporting documentation
- 2019 Tax Return
- 2019 Form 940 (or other statements to document payroll, such as payroll processing statement)
- Statements of paid employee health insurance or retirement (if applicable)
- 2019 list of employees with corresponding salaries
3) Submit application and supporting documentation to email@example.com.
If you do not receive a confirmation response email within 24 hours, please call us at (877) 654-4500.
For Additional Information: