Join Our Team
Do you have a smiling face and a positive attitude? We might have the place for you! Join the CNB&T family and discover why we’ve been awarded for our culture by ICBA, Texas Monthly, American Banker, and IBAT!
Weatherford Loan Officer
Position: Loan Officer
A loan officer for Community National Bank & Trust of Texas is responsible for providing exceptional service to our employees and customers. The ideal candidate would have a broad knowledge of real estate, consumer, and commercial lending. Loan officers examine, evaluate and authorize or recommend for approval, the customer loan applications that may include agricultural, consumer, commercial, or real estate loans by performing the following duties:
- Develop new business relationships
- Obtain and analyze the applicant's financial status, credit, and asset evaluation to determine the feasibility of granting a loan
- Compile loan package and facilitate negotiation of loan structure with an applicant, including fees, loan repayment options, and other credit terms
- Ensure loan agreements are complete and accurate according to established loan policy
- Assure timely loan closing and funding activities
- Promote or cross-sell other established products and services as appropriate
- Provide loan data to support marketing and sales programs
- Attend community events on behalf of the bank
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Contacts customers to collect payments that are not paid as agreed and reports to a manager
- Identify and analyze potential loan markets to develop prospective loans
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Community National Bank & Trust of Texas provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. CNB&T does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absences, benefits, compensation and training.
Community National Bank & Trust of Texas strongly supports the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment policies and practices, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training, and other terms and conditions of employment at all levels of employment. CNB&T requires that all of these policies and practices be administered without regard to an individual’s actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
It has been, and will continue to be, CNB&T’s policy and practice to comply with the letter and spirit of applicable federal, state and local statutes concerning equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. CNB&T pledges that it will make a determined and sustained effort to prevent and eliminate any unlawful discrimination within our bank, in part by implementing affirmative action measures. If you have any questions regarding CNB&T’s affirmative action plan, please contact the Human Resources Office.